Ignes handbags

Oct 16, 2008
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing an Ignes handbag and wanted some opinions on the brand from those of you who have owned them for a while.

Are they hardwaring, good quality leathers and what is the service like?

I have tried doing a search for Ignes but can't find anything which covers this questions. Wasn't there an Ignes subforum?

If you could include pictures of the bags so I could see the leathers would be great.

Once the search feature is back up, you will be able to find tons of pictures and info about their bags and service. We did have an Ignes subforum for a quite a while, but since they discontinued production earlier in the year, it wasn't getting much traffic anymore so the threads can now be found here in Handbags.

Here is a google search link to get you started with threads.: http://www.google.com/search?q=igne...nQeVpvDlDQ&ved=0CBwQrQIwAA&fp=9111c1d610a8252

My Ignes bags have held up very very well, and their customer service is second to none. :yes:

Once the search feature is back up, you will be able to find tons of pictures and info about their bags and service. We did have an Ignes subforum for a quite a while, but since they discontinued production earlier in the year, it wasn't getting much traffic anymore so the threads can now be found here in Handbags.

Here is a google search link to get you started with threads.: http://www.google.com/search?q=igne...nQeVpvDlDQ&ved=0CBwQrQIwAA&fp=9111c1d610a8252

My Ignes bags have held up very very well, and their customer service is second to none. :yes:

Thank you for your reply. Why did they discontinue production earlier in the year?

As far as I know, it was because both of the owners had babies around the same time, so they opted to take a hiatus? They made it seem temporary, but were vague on future plans. I hope they continue, their CS was always amazing.

I have 2 customized Ignes bags, bought them several years ago.

I don't know, but it looks like their website hasn't been updated for a long time:

ignesbags.com v2.5.32
last updated 5/AUG/2010 15:51

:-s