Ignes Giveaway - Winner Will Win a Travel Set!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. aw, man!! I am still going to be too broke. But I really must, you know? :nuts:

I don't have any bags on order right now, now that I have my BE orange hold me, it feels so weird! :P

whatcha getting, Ms. L!?!

2. Anyone know who won?

3. I keep hoping it's me..Duranie..amigas....OMG...selfish..I know..but tomorrow is my BD and I would like the BD fairy to smile upon me..LOL..if not..I hope it's one of our sisters here.

4. Good luck to those that entered!! :tup:

5. Gingey- what are you doing for your birthday? HAHAH I just put up a new Facebook quote "5 more months" Now everyone is asking "of what?" and my reply is.. being in my 30's. UGH

6. Ladies - I WON!!! I'm so excited! Shannon emailed me yesterday to inform me I was the winner! I was totally not expecting it, as I've never won anything. I've looked at Ignes before while I was hankering to get a new bag but didn't go through with purchasing one. So it goes without saying I'm ecstatic to have won!!! I can't wait to get the bags and you can be sure that I'll post tons of pics :smile:

7. YAY! Congrats!!

8. Congrats! Glad it went to someone I "know"! Please post photos when you get the bags!

9. Can't wait for the pics. Congrats, frannita!!!

10. Thank you ladies, 'specially you, elizat! :hugs: I'll definitely post pics here once I get them!

11. Congratulations, frannita!! :yahoo:

12. Congrats, frannita! :woohoo: Can't wait to see pics either! ;)

13. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pics!!

14. Yay congrats Frannita! :party:

15. Congrats!!