Ignes bags- the discussion continues

This threads are growing really quickly! I am still waiting for my bags...
Lionlaw, I am thinking of a minisofia like your zebra combo ( I would never had liked zebra before, but yours is stunning!)
Dsrk, looooove your silvery bags. I prefer the blue one, so I am happy because it was the one I choosed.

I just stumbled upon these threads a few days ago, but you all have me hooked! I just sent an email to Ignacio with questions, and to begin my quest to own one of these gorgeous bags! So thanks to you all!

No Cute, from our previous discussion thread: momo43's messenger style is a modification she made to her Mini Sofia. She added a longer detachable strap to it.

2cnbarq.jpg

attachment.php

I love the detachable messenger strap with the Sofia. I was thinking of the same thing,a s I love having the option. I adore convertible bags. The wine patent looks fabulous!

Tarantino ~ :woohoo: ! ! ! I do believe you are our first Francis ~ how exciting!!! Please make sure to take photos and post them for us so we can drool, ooh, and ah right along with you!!! :yes: I will re-post your photos in the Ignes bags photos thread. :tup: I'll be counting the days with you!!! :graucho:

Just heard from Ignacio - my Tan Franics and Blue Millie clutch are shipping end of this week and should arrive mid next week... I really have set a count down timer on my desk top!:yahoo:

Congrats sherrylynn on your first Ignes bag!!! Did you receive the 1st-Time Buyer Incentives for tPF members?

lionlaw is an absolute doll for doing this for us!!! :flowers:

So exicted!! I just order my first Ignes bag -
A Sophia in the Dark Grey with a blue suede lining!! The customer service from Ignacio was wonderful.

And Thank You, Lionlaw, for posting the Ignes Look Book!!! That was very helpful.