iFrogz announces 40% off everything they offer!

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
it's always summer here!
i use iphone case and video ipod case:tup:...... they are great!!!
and they are doing 40% off everything --- i ordered PINK cover for my iphone and recieved GREY....they shipped the replacement next day and let me keep both of them!!! THE BEST customer service i've dealt with!!!
http://ifrogz.com/

ipod video case.....specially this one i got for my toddler/pre-schooler....life saver!!! LOL http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=109

roxy72

Mar 7, 2007
What do you recommend purchasing from there, for someone who is about to get their first iPod? :shame: LOL, I am getting one for my birthday on May 1st. I asked for the ipod nano, 8gb. I have no idea what accessories to buy!!

roxy72

Mar 7, 2007
Oh gosh I am totally confused. They have covers for the ipod that I'm getting, but there is this whole new vocabulary that I don't understand! They offer "wraps" and "screenz". I think that wraps is the actual cover that I want, but wtf is a screenz? Gah!

ETA: Nevermind. I am new to this iPod stuff but figured it out. Thanks for posting the link! I bought a cute blue case and a flowery screenz thingie. Now I need to buy something that will let me listen to the music in my car. :P

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
it's always summer here!
ETA: Nevermind. I am new to this iPod stuff but figured it out. Thanks for posting the link! I bought a cute blue case and a flowery screenz thingie. Now I need to buy something that will let me listen to the music in my car. :P

coolbeans!!!!:tup: and you're very welcome......congrats on your case and ipod!!!!

i just bought different iPhone case (pink leather one) --- i needed something different!:smile::heart:

i bought a few of different iPod cases too --- i love changing them every so often! trust me, my daughter dropped them sooooooooo many times but not even a single scar on 'em! goooooood protection! i originally found the website through BABY magazine! ;)

^^^
i couldn't find any FREE shipping code....but $5 isn't so bad....consider the gas prices!!!:yucky:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
I know. I just figured I'd better ask b/c I don't want to kick myself later when the coupon code comes out.
I wish they had the headphone set for the iTouch. That'd be great for when my 3 year old insists on playing with it.

ABACOHOPE

O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
DC
wow thanks - perfect timing - i just got an iphone for my husband for our anniversary(romantic huh?) and have had a hard time finding a case that has a belt clip on it. appreciate the info! got the leather case for 20 bucks!

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
I love my ifrogz wrapz! I've purchased at least 3 different combos of covers and screenz/clickwheel covers for my video ipod over the last year and they are the best. I've also purchased ipod shuffle covers for a family member and they loved them. The customer service is always responsive and friendly.

What a great sale...I may have to pick up more! :love:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
Yep, thanks for the bump. Just got a case for my iTouch, a car charger b/c the turquoise color is fabulous, and the headphones for my daughter.
I sure wish money grew on trees.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Thanks! I got a ton of stuff.

3 cases for my ipod mini, 1 for a ipod photo, 1 for a ipod classic, 1 for a ipod touch, a screen protector for the touch, 2 belt clips, and 1 headphone holder for $37.22!!

I used coupon code shoppingbargains to save an additional 15% off the 40 % off.

YAY! :tup: