If you’re not buying Chanel, what’s your 2nd choice….

BonjourElisa

Oct 5, 2014
I’m waiting for the BA to drop. I usually bought LV but I wanted something new. I need an everyday crossbody bag. Originally looked at YSL and had to return two bags due to quality issues. What’s your go-to besides Chanel? :smile:

Reactions: Mi931
Hermes and Celine. I'm also really drawn to Fendi's designs but I don't have any Fendi bags. Funny that Hermes, Celine, and Fendi all have similar(ish) aesthetics - the bags I'm drawn to have minimal logos, beautiful leathers and some interesting design elements. But for some reason I am most drawn to Chanel which most would not consider in that same category. I suppose one of my "unpopular opinions" is that I don't find the classic flap and in particular the CC logo to be all that loud :smile:

I use the Hermes mini Della cavalleria or Loewe mini puzzle when I want to carry a bit more than in my so black mini chevron reissue before 2008, I wore Chanel bags the most; after 2008, Hermes). chanel is still one of my favorites for RTW though
Girl, I bought this bag tonight off Saks because of you! I love it. It wasn’t cheap, but it reminds me of the purple wall pattern at Disney and I love it. I can’t wait for it to show up!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Girl, I bought this bag tonight off Saks because of you! I love it. It wasn’t cheap, but it reminds me of the purple wall pattern at Disney and I love it. I can’t wait for it to show up!
I am so happy for you! I hope you love it as much as I love mine! Wear it in the best health and happiness, and pls take lots of action pics! :biggrin:

Reactions: BonjourElisa