If you’re not buying Chanel, what’s your 2nd choice….

Apr 4, 2018
I have to disagree about the quality of Dior. I had a large dior bobby that has the fabric strap. The strap started unraveling within a month, and dior told me it was normal wear and tear. Not so, I treat my bags carefully, and it was a box bag that had no scratches at all. I won't purchase anything from dior again.
Oh, no! That is a huge bummer. I would call or check in with another SA because I can't believe a strap unraveling is normal wear and tear.
I have looked at several styles including the Bobby, a chain pouch and the Caro but have only purchased Lady Diors. And they are still in pristine condition with moderate use.

Reactions: Chanellover2015

Mam3012

Jul 25, 2018
Good to know about the Dior Bobby. I've been thinking about buying one, but I'll make sure to get a leather strap if I do.

I tend to gravitate toward Gucci because it's cheap and they have cute designs, but the resale value is horrible. I love my Celine and Prada bags. Very simplistic and durable. I love my Fendi Peekaboo for work.

I want to love Hermes. The Kelly is more my style, but honestly I like the Delvaux Tempete more. I absolutely love my Tempete and I think the quality rivals Hermes.

I have a bag from most of the designers and each serve a purpose.

Last edited:

joy522

Sofa King Banned
May 24, 2022
Good to know about the Dior Bobby. I've been thinking about buying one, but I'll make sure to get a leather strap if I do.

I tend to gravitate toward Gucci because it's cheap and they have cute designs, but the resale value is horrible. I love my Celine and Prada bags. Very simplistic and durable. I love my Fendi Peekaboo for work.

I want to love Hermes. The Kelly is more my style, but honestly I like the Delvaux Tempete more. I absolutely love my Tempete and I think the quality rivals Hermes.

I have a bag from most of the designers and each serve a purpose.
I have been eyeing the Delvaux Tempete! It looks so classy! How is the wear and tear?

Reactions: troethke