If you're going to get an Alma BB......

Which Alma BB will you get?

• Vernis

• Monogram

• DE

• Epi

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for epi because I think it's simple and classy, yet the grains/lines in the leather can give it a casual spin if necessary. I think the vernis truly gorgeous, but I don't know if it'd hide any scratches as well as epi and I'd want to be worry free.

I love the Vernis. It's so beautiful. I only have a couple slgs in Vernis. And I really like the DE. I think its cute in that print. :smile:

I just checked the website and only see it in epi and vernis. I was hoping they made it in de. The Vernis does have great color choices, though they need to make a blue . :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have the vernis alma bb in amarante and its a beautiful color. I love the shine and pattern of the vernis...My second choice would be the DE..I had a mono alma and I did not like all the vachetta...

I just made this decision the other night lol. In the end, I went with the epi electric noir over the vernis (I was only considering these 2 cause think the others are boring...) because:
the epi still has pizazz and is attention grabbing but in a more muted way (if that makes sense?!), I liked the silver hardware better, the interior is microfibre vs the linen type lining of the vernis, and I believe the epi will be more timeless than any given vernis colour. It will always be appropriate and can be dressed up or down.
Overall, I think I'll be able to wear the Electric Noir for the rest of my life! lol