If your house was on fire...................

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
OK ladies, the house is burning, all family, pets etc are out and you have time to save one and ONLY ONE pair of your CLs........which is it gonna be :devil:?

For me it's got to by my purple Rolandos :love: but what's yours?

Attachments

• Purple Rolandos 2.JPG
    Purple Rolandos 2.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 41
Chins! You and I are so on the same wave! I was just going to post a new thread... Your Desert Island CLs! If you could only keep one pair!!!! Hahahahaha! I guess in my search for appreciating the beauties I have instead of always looking for my next pair, I thought this would be a great way to do it. ;)

Sooo....the house is on fire...
This may sounds crazy since I have some styles that are more HTF, but I think I'd grab my Black Jazz Decolletes. They are so perfect in every way. Dressed up, dressed down...they are always just perfect.

This is assuming I couldn't go to the store to get replacements, of course.

shoot. i can't decide. honestly i think my nude satin slingback yoyo zeppas. i ADORE them. they make me feel like a princess. but since i haven't worn most of my others that's a tough call. can i also pick my tan mias?

I haven't bought a pair of CLs in years (not counting the pair I just got off ebay) so the CLs I have are out of style and would be the last thing on my mind if my house was on fire (I'm just being honest here :shame:smile:

This one is tough. It is easier for me to decide what I would allow to burn than what I would save. I am at a loss between my nude VP, tortoise VP, black kid VP, roccia python simple, leopard pony Pigalle, python pigalle, hmm...

Easy one.....my Glitters!!!

After I scooped up my shih tzu, Abby I would grab the Glitters. They would lift my spirits everytime I started to cry about my house being a pile of ashes.