If you won the lottery what Mulberry would you buy???

oh what a good question.........i would buy loads: Shimmy hobo in black, East West Purple Shimmy, Joelle in Chocolate, Maxi Mabel (not sure what color), Bays Clutch in Black, Black Roxanne and i would hunt for a snake agyness....i could go on and on

Yes, a house with three walk-in wardrobes off the master suite, one for hubby, one for my clothes and one for my Mulberry handbags.

Bag-wise, I would persuade Mulberry to make me a croc Bayswater AND an ostrich Roxanne, oh, and I'd ask for them to create a version of the Rosemary, that is a bit larger, but not as large as the Roxanne and have one in every color possible. That's all. :P

Last edited:
I think I'd go for one of the older oak Roxannes. I know I've said before that Roxy isn't for me because she's too heavy and boxy, but if I had won a ton of money I wouldn't have to care about practicality!!!!!

following on from mini's idea - i would also get mulbery to make a navy ostrich Mabel with gold hardware - a tiny bit smaller than the current size - with a matching purse!

I'd go down the bespoke route. I'd have them make me a black goatskin Hanover with red seude lining and then I'd want some Mabels in gorgeous colours in antiqued leather and goatskin, a smaller size Mitzy hobo in turquoise and a Mitzy messenger with a strap to match the bag.