If you were wondering if the woven cervo hobo got soft and squishy ...

Jun 12, 2010
By chance if you were wondering if the metallic woven cervo hobos got soft and squishy just like the regular cervo hobos, hope this helps show how soft mine has gotten. And maybe this will convince you to take the plunge.

Attachments

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Wow, that's gorgeous! How long have you had it - ? It's just been a few months, right? Yay for cervo leather!!! Thanks for posting these photos. :heart:

Jun 12, 2010
Wow, that's gorgeous! How long have you had it - ? It's just been a few months, right? Yay for cervo leather!!! Thanks for posting these photos. :heart:
Thank you! It's actually been a smidge over a month and I've not carried it the entire time so it did not take long, less time than it's taken to break in my venetas. It was soft to begin with and now it's just wonderful smooshy. I'm really enjoying this more than my regular cervo hobos.

azjavagirl

Feb 25, 2008
Your espresso metallic is perfect. It was the color I thought most beautiful in this treatment, and your pics confirm that. I wish I had a money tree right now!!

krawford

Feb 3, 2011
Yes it's espresso. I really like the shade. Here's bronze so you can compare. It's hard to tell from the pics but they do look very different.
Oh, now I can see the difference. I like the Espresso better. It is a fabulous bag!!

YellowLabKiss

Jun 20, 2011
Is this bag available in BV boutiques or NM? I love the espresso. I think I read that the handle of this version is a bit shorter. I gave my regular cervo to my BF because the strap had stretched too much for me.
It is available at BV boutiques and NM.

Jun 12, 2010
Wait, I must've missed it somewhere, did you exchange the bronze (very gold looking) cervo bag for the espresso?
Yes I did exchange. After pondering I realized bronze was not for me so I exchanged for espresso and also got the matching 3/4 zip wallet. Loving both.