If you were visiting the USA for the first time, what would you want to do?

Jun 26, 2007
My cousin is visiting from South Asia. What would you want to do if you were visiting America for the first time? What would you want to experience? He'll be here for a couple of weeks.

Oh I live in Washington DC so I will of course do the whole sightseeing thing as well. And barhopping/clubbing in Georgetown, Adams Morgan etc. Does anyone have any other ideas/suggestions?

Go to New York - shop 'til you drop, see the Statue of Liberty and Niagara Falls.

Florida - Epcot Center, Universal Studios, Disneyworld and the beaches

San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge

Seattle - Space Needle

Arizona - Grand Canyon

def do a road trip. come to NYC...try restaurants in town. boston is nice during this time of the year as well. and philly
the museums in DC and NYC are very nice...they could be pricey but there are some package out there for discount.

I'd want to eat at places that served food like hot dogs, cheeseburgers. The food that is traditional only to the States. Also, since you're from D.C., there are plenty of monuments that I'd love you to show me if I were visiting! You should have NO trouble.

I would go to the museums :love: but I don't know if he will like them. Also doesn't D.C. have one of the largest zoo's? I think you will have plenty to do since you are in D.C. :yes:

Visit Savannah and take a guided tour.
Go to Colorado and see the Rockies.
Go to the Acoma Pueblo in New Mexico and take the guided tour.

Statue of Liberty for me too,then have a walk down Wall Street.....and have a wee trip down Rodeo Drive!
Actually there is a lot I'd like to do,such a huge place with so much to see.......