If you were to pick one MAM: Noir, Navy Luxe, or Dark Brown?

precious4bags

Mar 24, 2008
I am thinking of getting my first RM MAM. I would like something pretty neutral and nice. I have never really seen them to person. Thus, I need some opinions here.

If you were to pick one, which one will you pick? Are the leather of these bags all the same? Are they soft and buttery?

Thanks!

I would choose between noir and navy luxe. Personally I don't really care for the dark brown, because unless you are in the sun, it almost looks like a muted black. I was at the LA SS and I tried on a dark brown mini nikki and I thought it was black at first. The noir leather is TDF!!! If you want a pop of color that is still neutral at the same time go for the navy luxe, in certain lights it is a nice navy, and then in the sun it is much brighter.

Bottom line: I think the noir is more neutral and a very classic choice!

The dark brown is just okay. Personally, it does nothing for me. I have both Navy Luxe and Noir. Noir is my favorite because it looks amazing and classy with the gold hardware. Navy Luxe is beautiful too! Either one you can't go wrong!

there's both Navy Luxe MAM and Noir(but with patent bottom)MAM on sale on funkylala.com now! there's a code "lovemenot" for an additional 30 off% on top of the sale price! code is valid through wed! hurry! it's a great deal for a MAM! not sure though if sales are final...

I really love the Navy Luxe leather too.. but I also love the Noir and Dark Brown. I think the Noir leather looks really good against the light gold hardware too!

I vote for a Navy Luxe MAM but if you are in need to a black bag then you should consider the Noir too.

NAVY LUXE for sure!
I am using my NL MAM today and I always admire the richness and thickness of the leather and the color is amazing. I would go for that, because you can wear the NL with black, brown, and it is a surprising neutral with colors as well!

Noir! Wait until you see the leather! I like the navy luxe but feel like this is just a good standby bag. If you want something a little more trendy the MAM is definately the way to go!

I have a Noir Mini Nikki and it is one of my favorite leathers. However, if you can only have one I would say Navy Luxe since it can be a good neutral with cool and warm colors.