If you were to only get 1, knowing all you know - which would it be?

newmarr

Aug 13, 2006
I'm interested in your opinons because there are so many colors and styles, and years, for b-bags. And prices... Experts: let's say some reset button has been pressed and your collection is wiped out, you have to start all over again, and you can only get one b-bag. You still have all your collector's knowledge accumulated over the years - which b-bag would you get and why?

I would hunt my 05 blach city down, and bring it home again ;)

it is not my most beloved bag - but it is the most versatile - and the one I use the most on a daily basis..

Black City for me too. I own 5 Bbags and the black city is actually the last one I got. I completely underestimated this style/color before but then my DH convinced me to pick the BC in a Bal store just two weeks ago. It is fantastic, versatile and very classic:yahoo:

:buttercup: An old weekender .... Just to make sure that I will have enough space to carry all my junk when I leave home ....Always need to carry useless things ..... But If you need something just ask me:beach: ....

For me there are 2:
- RH Black Part Time (city is great too but just a bit small for me for everyday) and
- RH Black First (for evenings and short trips)