If you were (or are) a guy, would you like this?

1. Thinking of this as a Christmas gift for a manly man (LOL) who will be travelling a lot.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Side latches may be unlatched to increase case's capacity
    Three compartment interior: zipped pocket flanked by two open compartments
    Washable soft mocha polyurethane lining

2. I think it's a great gift, very macho ;)

3. I'd LOVEEE it!

4. i'd love it it's a great give and doesn't scream lv =)

5. I actually want that one...but I have the trousse toilette 26. So there's no point of having 2 toiletry cases...

6. I like this one, def. classic man toiletry shape....but the trouse toilettes would be easier to pack.

7. agree with everyone, great gift!

8. I LOVE it! I want one but for what lol? i dont travel a lot. I need to just buy it and shut up

9. Then you would have a little bag, instead of so many big ones ;)

10. that's a great gift.
    mind getting an extra?
    haha
    -j

11. Definately true, because no matter what I put into it, it's still really flat and it fits into my carry-ons very well!!! :yahoo:

12. I really like it...would make a great gift.

13. niiiicee

14. If I had an LV toiletry case of some sort, I would put it inside my carry on just incase my luggage was lost! that way I dont end up without a tooth brush and all my crap

15. Well, I used to do that but now you can't pack crap! Make sure you don't pack toothpaste in there with your TOOTHBRUSH as it's now not allowed! UGH :cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice