If you were me ...

mazarine

Jan 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have huge indecision between two bag. One of them , monogrom cluny mm ( bord/darknavy ) but on the other hand thinking about emperiente speedy 25 in noir. In fact I am not a exactly fan of this new version emp speedy (front pocket and strap lenght are negative sides for me) but full of leather impress me . Cluny mm is a really lovely bag I love her shape and strap. I cant afford buying both of them so I should decide one . If you were me , what would you choose? Cluny mm (bord/darknavy ) or Speedy in Noir ?

Hi everyone,

I have huge indecision between two bag. One of them , monogrom cluny mm ( bord/darknavy ) but on the other hand thinking about emperiente speedy 25 in noir. In fact I am not a exactly fan of this new version emp speedy (front pocket and strap lenght are negative sides for me) but full of leather impress me . Cluny mm is a really lovely bag I love her shape and strap. I cant afford buying both of them so I should decide one . If you were me , what would you choose? Cluny mm (bord/darknavy ) or Speedy in Noir ?
Well, you could always buy the Cluny in Épi leather rather than monogram canvas.

I would still purchase the Cluny MM in Mono over the Speedy in Empreinte. I prefer structured bags.

Well, you could always buy the Cluny in Épi leather rather than monogram canvas.

I would still purchase the Cluny MM in Mono over the Speedy in Empreinte. I prefer structured bags.

Actually cluny MM monogram is ahead one step in my heart ,too ; really I love her structured shape . I love epi leather but prefer gold hardware so it is eliminated . Thank you so much Fabuleux for sharing your opinion.

I would go with the Cluny MM in mono. It's a beautiful bag. I'm also not a fan of the new empreinte speedy. I feel that it looks unfinished because the sides lack embossing. I do like the pocket, however. But I prefer the older model. GL deciding and let us know what you get! :smile:

Reactions: mazarine
I would go with the Cluny MM in mono. It's a beautiful bag. I'm also not a fan of the new empreinte speedy. I feel that it looks unfinished because the sides lack embossing. I do like the pocket, however. But I prefer the older model. GL deciding and let us know what you get! :smile:

Cluny over emp. speedy any day ! But I do prefer structured bags . The only thing about the cluny in monogram i do not like is the thick strap . I much prefer the Epi cluny because of this reason . Out of those two bags , i still vote for the cluny monogram over speedy . The emp. speedy to me does not age well at all . I do like the speedy , but in canvas versions . GL :smile:

I always also prefer gold hardware, but on the Cluny, there is absolutely minimum visible hardware and I just ADORE my Cluny MM in Rose Ballerine, so maybe you should reconsider after all?

Reactions: mazarine
Cluny over emp. speedy any day ! But I do prefer structured bags . The only thing about the cluny in monogram i do not like is the thick strap . I much prefer the Epi cluny because of this reason . Out of those two bags , i still vote for the cluny monogram over speedy . The emp. speedy to me does not age well at all . I do like the speedy , but in canvas versions . GL :smile:

I prefer structured bags ,too and actually I like thick strap :smile: Thank you so much . I think I warm up Cluny :smile: