If you were me...which MJ zip clutch would you buy? Bordeaux or Black?

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Me:

College student who also need to dress appropriately at a very dressy corporate type office.

I love the black zip clutch and the Bordeaux zip clutch but can only get one.

I think the black will match with any professional outfit (of course! Black is the default color, right!?) But I also think the Bordeaux will match equally as well but also provide a nice, classy punch of color.

Do you think the Bordeaux would go well with black, navy, brown, and gray work clothes?

What do you think? More succinctly, which clutch would you buy if you were me?

Attachments

• mjhan2001010253_prod_medium.jpg
    mjhan2001010253_prod_medium.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 42
  • mjhan2001012867_prod_medium.jpg
    mjhan2001012867_prod_medium.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 29
  • MJHAN_Look4_XSell.jpg
    MJHAN_Look4_XSell.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 37
Hmm cool! Thats definitely good to know. I wasn't sure if the Bordeaux would work well for work.

Which color do you like better for yourself, airmarket?

BORDEAUX!!!!!! LOVE that color!!! (ok-easy choice for me..I have black MJ zc's --shw & ghw...hehehe!!) Get it get it get it!!!! I just think that color is so classy....and more noticeable when taking it out of your handbag than black..we all have black...the bordeaux stands out!!!

Definately the bordeaux! I recently purchased one and I love it! I agree everyone else in saying the color really pops in your handbag, making it easy to find, and it's such a beautiful color, in my opinion, even if I am a bit biased.:smile: