If You Were A High End Designer What Would You Design ?

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
A sexy dress that you can actually dance in.. (No nipple slips, good breast support, tight so it won't fly up when you turn, but not so tight you can't dance!)

Beautiful shoes that are comfy!

Jadore

Shoe Addict
Dec 31, 2005
nyc
Bags!!! I love em!. My mom tells me ive been walking around with them since I was 4 months!. I also would design jackets!

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Furniture! I love the engineering aspects of it and the fact that it'll most likely last longer than clothing, shoes, bags, and dishes.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Dresses.......Thats about the only item of clothing I draw relatively well. :lol: :lol:

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Shoes, definitely. Love shoes, a nice pair of shoes really sex up a woman. I would design shoes with orthortic soles to give proper support and comfort to women, doesn't matter what height the heels are. (the idea comes from me being perscribed to orthortic soles by my chiropractor which doesn't fit into any of my shoes except the snowboots and Hogan sneakers)

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
fancy pants, skirts for short people! :smile: And shoes! YEAH rock on the nice flats!!!!

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
I'd love to design a really unique haute couture line- with really crazy original things that can be paired with very basic pieces. I'm a big fan of taking something totally out of place and making it a part of an everyday outfit. :smile: