If you were a b-bag, which one would you be?!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I am sitting at my desk procrastinating writing my exam papers, and the question comes to mind, "If I was a B-bag, which would I be and WHY?" Yes, I know this sounds crazy, but help me in my insanity by providing me with some creative/funny or otherwise answers to entertain!
    Thanks! :yahoo: :wlae: :roflmfao:

I'll go first: If I was a b-bag, I would be a black first because it's petite and cute, yet still cool and elegant, depending on the mood. (I know, this is a very sad example but I am very tired from studying, so help a girl out!!) :party:

2. I'll go with a pale rose city because I'm so sweet and innocent...:angel: ...and city because I'm not as tiny as a first!

3. aaah, great answer! C'mon ladies, I need more distraction! ;)

4. I'd be a Magenta Work, because I have magenta hair and I'm spunky + like to be noticed, or so I've been told. I'm not quite as loud as a Weekender though! :upsidedown:

5. I'll say an ink city -- for the most part conservative, but with a little flash! :P

6. black first

7. i'd totally wanna be a Turq 05 first - why? because i'm small and hard to find! hehehe!

8. ^^that's so perfect Helen! :smile: Great answers everyone--thanks!

9. Ummm... I'd be a Rouge Twiggy because I'm sassy, hot and naughty! :yahoo: hahaha

10. an 05 grey classique...i'm petite

11. i would be an eggplant weekender... ha ha ha

12. :yahoo: funny idea - makes me smile :nuts:!!
    Ok ... I definitely would be the absolutely first from first season 'black first classique le dix' flat brass ... coz it's also mentioned in my member-name AND ... I'm the oldie in here ;):yahoo:

13. :lol: I like this thread! so cute!

hmm... *ponders* I think a rouge vif twiggy- bold, loud and fearless. haha... not sure if thats me now that I look at it, but if I think about anis anymore I might implode.

14. Now my turn...:graucho:
    I think that I could be an Ink first because like the handbag my moods changes with the light ;) .

15. OMG! Great answers girls!! You have totally just made my Sunday morning! I love how Daniellejp said she's a rouge twiggy and in her photo she is wearing the exact color! So perfect--keep them coming!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice