If you want to get a white Goyard...

1. Then it's a definite yes! I've had mine for about 2-3 years now and it's didn't turn yellow. It's my most used bag because it's so convenient. Once I had some spillage of drinks on the exterior and all I had to do was wipe it with a tissue. I also had stains in the interior before but all I did was use a soft toothbrush and gently scrape off the stains, using lukewarm water and gentle laundry detergent.

Although it may cost more than the black ones, the white Goyard St Louis PM is a great bag, be it for casual or even formal use. When I need a clutch, I just remove the pouch and use it to store my money, cards and my iPhone 5.

twinkle2, c18027, Dooneysta and 4 others like this.
  2. I love my white St. Louis pm. I carry all summer long.

CrackBerryCream and mundodabolsa like this.
  3. I totally agree. Mine is two years old and I live in a part of the world where whites don't say white for long - there is a lot of dust in India but my white St. Louis is still white. If you're thinking about it, stop thinking and buy it!

4. Agreed, my white st. louis tote is a totally carefree bag. I don't want to carry anything else when it's hot and I need something lightweight and easy.

5. White goyardine is underrated. People tend to think that white turns yellowish or get dirty easily. That doesn't apply to goyardine white as least not for my white pieces. This is my ambassade after 6 years. IMG_1506705148.623120.jpg

twinkle2, cap4life, c18027 and 5 others like this.
  6. I just received this gorgeous bag from Barney's NY. I struggled with deciding between PM and GM but ultimately decided white is better in the PM size.

IMG_0424.jpg
    tarheelap, cap4life, c18027 and 2 others like this.
  7. My white St Louis PM hasn’t turned yellow yet and I’ve had it for 9 months now and use it heavily. It can suffer from color transfer so watch out for that. The handles also start to get darker and dirtier as you use it but that’s expected with such a light colored bag.

8. I love goyard in white. I have several bags and have never ha a problem with it yellowing. Here’s my latest 56201184777__AABED235-B5CB-4AEF-BAB5-23C821B84CB7.jpg

9. Beautiful!!!