If you want coupons and codes...

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
You should pick up SHOP ETC. magazine. It's a new publication, not terribly exciting, but it's only $1.99. What makes it well worth it are the great coupons they have in the back, which often beat Lucky's in my opinion.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Cool! I've seen that mag at the store and never bothered cracking it open!

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
los angeles, ca
amanda said:
a great site is reesycakes.com - they have a section for coupon codes that they collect from different places, including mags like shop and lucky. it's a one-stop reference!
reesycakes is the BEST. i never buy anything online until i check reesycakes first! :biggrin:

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
heartfelt said:
reesycakes is the BEST. i never buy anything online until i check reesycakes first! :biggrin:
Totally agree with you and amanda! Reesy has saved me lots of $$.

DRLISA

Oct 22, 2005
WOW!!! Thanks for the great website info....i just used it for Banana Republic and Saks and just saved almost $100!!!!!:nuts:

jehaga

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Neiman Marcus free shipping on beauty or fragance "BEAUTY." I think it might work with other purchases as well.

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
TX
IntlSet said:
You should pick up SHOP ETC. magazine. It's a new publication, not terribly exciting, but it's only $1.99. What makes it well worth it are the great coupons they have in the back, which often beat Lucky's in my opinion.
I have a subscription to that mag and I hadn't noticed the coupons...I will have to look for 'em. :amuse:

fryedaze

Why not?
Mar 19, 2006
Planet Earth
Just want to thank all who posted about reesycakes.com on this and other threads.

I was scrimping my way along to my next Mulberry, and was almost there when I remembered references to this coupon site.

Needless to say, my Mulberry is on its way! :biggrin:

Thanks again!!