If you want a miu miu bow in mughetto... read this!!!

ooh thanks for the info!! did they have any other colors?

hey clearbright,
I only asked about Mughetto but chances are they have the other colours as well! They definitely should have black... I see on your wishlist you want Fumo but since it is a colour from another season the chances of finding it will be very slim. I actually saw one on Ebay a week or so ago but it was marked up big time!!
Between Allumino (minio?) and Mughetto, I liked the Mughetto colour MUCH better!!!
It is HIGHLY underrepresented on this forum, I plan to post some better pics of my bag.. it is beautiful.. and i LOVE it!:love: Most certainly a VERY good substitute for Fumo. :tup:
But then again, if you have patience, wait till Spring 2009, apparently this bag is a Miu Miu classic and will be released every spring! Perhaps Fumo will come back... you never know..
As for me, IF I CAN SAVE UP (lol!) perhaps I shall get another Bow... unless I want some variety and I go for a spring satchel (absolutely lovely) or a coffer!!! I LOVE MIU MIU! :heart:
I REALLY hope you're able to score one, you won't regret it!

hey clearbright,
I only asked about Mughetto but chances are they have the other colours as well! They definitely should have black... I see on your wishlist you want Fumo but since it is a colour from another season the chances of finding it will be very slim. I actually saw one on Ebay a week or so ago but it was marked up big time!!
Between Allumino (minio?) and Mughetto, I liked the Mughetto colour MUCH better!!!
It is HIGHLY underrepresented on this forum, I plan to post some better pics of my bag.. it is beautiful.. and i LOVE it!:love: Most certainly a VERY good substitute for Fumo. :tup:
But then again, if you have patience, wait till Spring 2009, apparently this bag is a Miu Miu classic and will be released every spring! Perhaps Fumo will come back... you never know..
As for me, IF I CAN SAVE UP (lol!) perhaps I shall get another Bow... unless I want some variety and I go for a spring satchel (absolutely lovely) or a coffer!!! I LOVE MIU MIU! :heart:

hi afterimage! thanks so much for the reply! i haven't seen any of the colors in person yet but hope to soon! please do post pics of your mughetto, i'd love to see. :yes:

as for fumo, i know it's rare and i am willing to let go of my dream of finding it if i find another color i love. and in fact fumo might not even be my #1 choice anymore! (oh and i think it's alluminio but i'm not 100% sure! i think i saw that on a tag someone posted a pic of...)

do you know if the bag is really going to be released every spring? i was scared that it would be discontinued since that OTHER bow bag was released recently. :shrugs:

i'm new to miu miu but am eager to lose my miu miu "virginity" by buying a bow bag!! i have fallen hard for this style!! :love:

soo... what is this spring satchel you speak of? :nuts:

I bought my mughetto bow from the Miu Miu boutique at Madison ave. After 2 weeks of contemplating between the alumminio and that color I decided to get the mughetto instead. Two weeks after I first saw it, they still have it stock, so I'm guessing they have a few more left. Whoever wants this bag should give them a call. The mughetto is a gorgeous color btw, perfect for a bow bag, so girly girl!!!

I bought my mughetto bow from the Miu Miu boutique at Madison ave. After 2 weeks of contemplating between the alumminio and that color I decided to get the mughetto instead. Two weeks after I first saw it, they still have it stock, so I'm guessing they have a few more left. Whoever wants this bag should give them a call. The mughetto is a gorgeous color btw, perfect for a bow bag, so girly girl!!!

please post pics :flowers:

bagcat, she's so pretty! thanks for the pic! i'm assuming the color is pinker IRL? normally i'd consider mughetto too but i already have a pink bag (see avatar, lol) and also a lavender one... so now i'm thinking i want a more versatile/neutral color, which is why i'm also considering sughero. have you seen that in the boutique at all btw?

bagcat, she's so pretty! thanks for the pic! i'm assuming the color is pinker IRL? normally i'd consider mughetto too but i already have a pink bag (see avatar, lol) and also a lavender one... so now i'm thinking i want a more versatile/neutral color, which is why i'm also considering sughero. have you seen that in the boutique at all btw?

It's a neutral pink actually, more of a lighter old rose. I'll try and post another picture that most represents it irl. I didn't see a sughero, but I saw a light blue one, didn't like it though.

Attachments

• DSC05854.JPG
    DSC05854.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 345
WOW afterimage! the bolded portion below MADE MY DAY! hahaha. i've been in love with this bag and i'm SO GLAD that they're going to be rereleasing it! i've been having a hard time finding one (especially in a small city like london ontario :sad:) and especially because i got into the bow craze a while after it was released. can't wait! muahahha. i'll sleep well tonight.. it actually made me break out in the stupidest grin ever.. hahah

hey clearbright,

i bought the black bow bag before the pink came out i think and now i regret it so much! i wish i had bought the pink. i'm a very pink girly girl and i just LOVE the mughetto. but now i feel like i can't have another bow bag in another colour cause its "wasteful". but i'm so tempted!!!!!

i bought the black bow bag before the pink came out i think and now i regret it so much! i wish i had bought the pink. i'm a very pink girly girl and i just LOVE the mughetto. but now i feel like i can't have another bow bag in another colour cause its "wasteful". but i'm so tempted!!!!!

sell the black and get the mughetto. :yahoo:

WOW afterimage! the bolded portion below MADE MY DAY! hahaha. i've been in love with this bag and i'm SO GLAD that they're going to be rereleasing it! i've been having a hard time finding one (especially in a small city like london ontario :sad:) and especially because i got into the bow craze a while after it was released. can't wait! muahahha. i'll sleep well tonight.. it actually made me break out in the stupidest grin ever.. hahah

ikim23 and cherylc, I am so glad to see some fellow canadians here!! :smile:
where do you guys buy your bags from? Holt Renfrew has the WORST selections ever!!! They did not even get the bow bags this year! I had to go to the states for 6 hours to get my bag! I would rather have paid the 13% taxes to save me the hassle!
cherylc, where did you get your bow from?
ikim23, i would not rely on finding the miu miu bow bag in ontario...unless you were planning on a US visit.
Let me know!:tup: