If you use UPS does paypal cover you as a seller even though there is no delivery

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. confirmation like the post office I never use UPS only priority mail and someone for a 40$ purchase wants me to use UPS which is a hastle as I have no UPS close by but tons of post offices

2. UPS offers tracking number- more detailed than USPS's DC #.

3. I am sorry I am very confused by your post.

1) if the delivery is not confirmed with a tracking number (USPS or UPS) then you aren't covered by Paypal.
    2) Do you have a staples near you? They often do UPS. Also, call UPS and see if a pickup is possible.
    3) if you are concerned about cost to ship UPS ground is likely about the same amount as USPS Priority and you are covered for $100 insurance automatically. The only real difference is travel time but they are requesting it so they can't complain that UPS takes longer.

4. I agree with coachfreak. UPS Ground takes so much longer than USPS Priority Mail -- I can't imagine why your buyer would prefer that (unless it's a money issue). I don't know all the details, but I do believe UPS does free pick-ups.

5. At my office UPS charges around $10-15 to schedule a pick up. Its free if the delivery guy happens to be here delivering something then I can just give it to him free of charge.