If you use Best Offer with a BIN option can you still get live.com discount?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I'm just wondering as the BIN price is higher than I want - but if I make a Best Offer and it's accepted will I forfeit the right to use the live.com discount? I also want to use a 10% off paypal coupon - would that be able to be used if I *don't* use BIN?

I have no idea about the 10% paypal coupon, but Live.com is only good for BIN. At 8% it's hardly worth fussing about.

If it ever goes back up to 20 or 25% it might be worth asking the seller to relist your best offer as a BIN.

By the time the new fees go into effect, sellers will be much less likely to do that, as BINs will cost much more in Final Value Fees. HTH!

You can use the 10% regardless, but in order to use the live.com it must be a straight BIN. I would just ask the person to lower their BIN if they accept your offer and then pay for it.

My 10% coupon disappeared off my home page and I can't find it in my messages...is there any way to obtain it back, is there an ongoing code this month? I believe it expired Sept 4 or 9...help!

^Gosh....I never get any discounts from paypal....do you have their credit card? Also, Where do I find the lnk for e-bay on live.com? (I see everything but that one!)

^Gosh....I never get any discounts from paypal....do you have their credit card? Also, Where do I find the lnk for e-bay on live.com? (I see everything but that one!)

There is no link for ebay on live.com. Ebay comes up with all the listings that relate to whatever item you type into live.com. If there is no BIN listing on ebay for the particular item you type in, you won't see ebay come up. HTH.

My 10% coupon disappeared off my home page and I can't find it in my messages...is there any way to obtain it back, is there an ongoing code this month? I believe it expired Sept 4 or 9...help!

Some people have posted the code: CW8SAVINGS10P

I personally have no received it (wish I did)! I believe you can also find it in your Ebay messages on Ebay if you received it! It only works for people who received it!

For your question on best of offer, just try to message the seller and agree on a best offer price first, then have them lower their BIN to your best offer price. I did that twice; but I always made sure I made a very good offer to seller so that they can not refuse it! :yes: