If you think your Balenciaga crazy........

1. Yep,
    Im the one who just made a post stating how unhappy I am with my new Lavender Balenciaga. :sad2: Asking everyone for their opinions on a new color and so on and so on. While doing so I have been on e-bay back and fourth really thinking, :amuse: Im probably never going to find another apple green that is 100% authentic. BAM! there it was, :nuts: just listed, and yep, I bought it!! I am defenitely Balenciaga CRAZY!!:wacko: So Christine, if you read this, know that the purchase of your bag and the pics. completely inspired me to just do it! :biggrin: Along with your phrase, "What are you waiting for?" And now the delivery wait is on. Is any one honestely this bad??:shame:

2. So, are you going to keep your lavendar Twiggy???

Congrats on the apple green twiggy.

This board is a place to be bad with bags - so, congrats on your new purchase.

3. Hi,
    my lavender bag is actually the City bag, I definetely want to sell it. And the bag I purchased is the Clasique in Apple. Let me know if you have any suggestions on selling. I was thinking e-bay.

4. Sorry - about the bag confusion...too many balenciagas dance through my head...:nuts:

Yes, if you cannot return your lavender city to the store then eBay would be your best bet - the authentic bags sell quickly and lavender being a new color that is very popular you should have no problem selling it there.

Good luck with the sale. I hope you get your apple classique quickly - looking at Cristina's pictures may help hold you over somewhat. :biggrin:

5. i was just surfing eBay and saw that bag! now i really really really(!) want a balenciaga....hmmm

6. O.K.,
    its your turn now. So are you going to try and find the perfect B bag too?? If so what color? Keep me poasted.;)

7. haha, i've been droning on too everyone about a chanel classic flap but the bubblegum pink is calling out to me...there's a city AND a classique on eBay! both $999...eep!

8. Congrats, ranskimmie! I'm glad you bought a bag you'll be happy with :biggrin: Please post photos when you get it.

9. Congrats to skimmie!!! Another B-bag to the rescue.

10. I only went b bag crazy when i started to look at pictures on this site. I finally broke down and ordered the black city...I had to pre buy it, so im totally impatient about waiting for it to arrive so i can pick it up! They say the shipment should come in 2-3 weeks...im hoping it'll arrive sooner rather than later.

I got it in black....do you think that was a good option? I didnt like any of the other colors this season.

One more thing....do you think B bags are going out of style???

11. I think black is a really good decision. You never have to worry about it not going with any thing. I truely hope thet aren't going out of style. I love them and plan to get more in different yummy colors in the future. Congrats on you new B bag!!

12. weeee heeeeeee, more b-bag buyers!

i dont think balenciaga will go out of style! there are just way too may colours and styles!!!

yeah for green apple!!!!

i've got a black city, its great! :smile: i actually better post my pics up... hehehehe! weeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

13. Yeah I'd love one too--just not full price since wedding bills are adding up!! I'd actually like a lavender one :love: blues are my favorite, especially since I'm getting hitched I'm into the bridal blue :love: . Which style did you get, motorcycle, or twiggy? I thought I liked the motorcycle style, but now I'm confused as to which is which!

14. My first one was the medium motorcycle, which was the lavender. Well, I sold that one cause I just wasnt diggin' the color:sick: . I absolutely loved the style and size though:biggrin: . So I just bought the apple green Classique. I fell in love :love: when I saw Christinas pics. I am suppose to get it tomorrow. I cant wait!! It is a little smaller than my original B bag. As of this moment I dont know if I really like the shape of the Twiggy, :blink: seems a little roundish to me, but within a month I'll probably change my mind:idea: . I always do. Super Good Luck to you and your upcoming wedding!! And keep me poasted if you get a new B-bag!!;)

15. Lavender and apple green are both appealing to me. But I would love the latter for the spring and summer better. Congrats on your new B-bag, ranskimmie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice