If you order via VCA’s website, do they ship your order out ASAP?

Jun 22, 2008
I haven’t purchased from VCA’s website yet so I was wondering if I order from there, will it be shipped out ASAP? Or will it be like pre-ordering in store and it will take a while to be shipped out?

It may depend on where you’re located, but as long as it’s not a weekend, I usually get online orders the next day. I order before noon, and they overnight it. If it’s a weekend they would treat it as a Monday order to receive Tuesday. When you go through the order pages it’ll give you an option of standard or urgent shipping, and will give the dates for each that they estimate you’ll receive it. Of course something can always happen once it’s in FedEx hands, and be delayed. But on VCA’s end, they’re usually pretty quick.

It may depend on where you’re located, but as long as it’s not a weekend, I usually get online orders the next day. I order before noon, and they overnight it. If it’s a weekend they would treat it as a Monday order to receive Tuesday. When you go through the order pages it’ll give you an option of standard or urgent shipping, and will give the dates for each that they estimate you’ll receive it. Of course something can always happen once it’s in FedEx hands, and be delayed. But on VCA’s end, they’re usually pretty quick.
Glad to know that they ship it out instantly. Thank you!

Reactions: Moxisox
Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of your online purchase.

I live in Australia and have made two online orders so far this month (am on ban island for the foreseeable future and then some).

Shipping takes longer for us because the items come from Singapore.

The online packaging is really nice :love:

Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of your online purchase.

I live in Australia and have made two online orders so far this month (am on ban island for the foreseeable future and then some).

Shipping takes longer for us because the items come from Singapore.

The online packaging is really nice :love:
Thank you! I would most likely just order online moving forward. It takes forever whenever I order from the store, such a bummer lol.

Reactions: lilpikachu
Thank you! I would most likely just order online moving forward. It takes forever whenever I order from the store, such a bummer lol.
For my previous VCA pieces, I have gone through my SA.

I have had the YG 5 motif guilloche bracelet on my wishlist for ages but was told there was a waiting list so I figured I could always order it/put my name down for it in the future when I was ready to pull the trigger.

With all this talk about new packaging and the velvet boxes being replaced and online ordering suddenly becoming an option (as of November 2022 for Australian customers), I figured I would try it out and worst case scenario, return the item if I was unhappy with it.

I have no regrets buying online.

My creation was packaged like this:

I didn’t get a travel pouch but have reached out to customer service for one. I was told there is a worldwide shortage but they will try to send one out to me when there is stock.

I love buying through my SA - she tends to include the travel pouch and cleaning cloth without me asking - but I wanted to see what the online experience was like and it did not disappoint.

I will still go through my SA in future for creations that cannot be purchased online but it’s nice receiving a fairly large box that I can now use to hold my receipts and other things. I also got the bracelet in the “old packaging” so I am thrilled that my YG guilloche set all have the same style packaging (this mattered a lot to me).

I hope your online experience is pleasant too!

For my previous VCA pieces, I have gone through my SA.

I have had the YG 5 motif guilloche bracelet on my wishlist for ages but was told there was a waiting list so I figured I could always order it/put my name down for it in the future when I was ready to pull the trigger.

With all this talk about new packaging and the velvet boxes being replaced and online ordering suddenly becoming an option (as of November 2022 for Australian customers), I figured I would try it out and worst case scenario, return the item if I was unhappy with it.

I have no regrets buying online.

My creation was packaged like this:

I didn’t get a travel pouch but have reached out to customer service for one. I was told there is a worldwide shortage but they will try to send one out to me when there is stock.

I love buying through my SA - she tends to include the travel pouch and cleaning cloth without me asking - but I wanted to see what the online experience was like and it did not disappoint.

I will still go through my SA in future for creations that cannot be purchased online but it’s nice receiving a fairly large box that I can now use to hold my receipts and other things. I also got the bracelet in the “old packaging” so I am thrilled that my YG guilloche set all have the same style packaging (this mattered a lot to me).

I hope your online experience is pleasant too!
Thank you so much for sharing.

As much as I appreciate my SA, I am done being on the waitlist too when same item is available online. But yes, I’ll maintain my relationship with my SA for special orders.

Thank you so much for sharing.

As much as I appreciate my SA, I am done being on the waitlist too when same item is available online. But yes, I’ll maintain my relationship with my SA for special orders.
When I first started buying VCA in 2020, online shopping was not an option so I made an enquiry via the website and was allocated an SA who I just email/text message when I want to make a purchase. I have only ever bought from her and she’s really lovely so I actually felt guilty buying online!

But because the creation I wanted is hard to get and was finally available online, it didn’t make sense to go through my SA for this purchase. We just had a price increase today (it went up by $600), so I am even more relieved that I bought it online.

I do love and appreciate the little extras that my SA includes when I buy through her but buying online is so convenient! I also buy all my Cartier pieces online too. I just can’t be bothered travelling over an hour to visit a boutique in person :lol:

Reactions: CoCoBelle and hhw