If you missed the Millionaires......

my Sydney SA just came back from an overseas assignment and she told me that the new Millionaires would be slightly different to the original ones from 2005. i sure hope so.

When this was originally launched, did LV officially specify that it is LE? I am not sure abt it. The thing about all this LE stuff, most of its limitedness is presumed by us and not officially stated.

No where does LV say that their ranges (seasonal, etc) like Miroir, Kangaroo, Leopard, Dentelle, Graffiti, Perforated, Cerises are "LIMITED EDITION". Although it is their practice to not reproduce it after a specific season, IMO, as long as they do not officially state that a line is "LIMITED EDITION", I would not be surprised if LV revisits any of those lines.

There are some lines I think where LV specifically mentions that they are "LIMITED" I think which comes along with numbered pieces. Reproducing these would IMO only be wrong. My 2 cents.

I swear when the FIRST batch of millionaires came out, each color (red,white black) had 1000 pieces in each color...

The new one's are not even available yet, I don't even think there is a model number for them yet! lol. But I did pre-order mine today, and I apparently everything is the same with the frames and what not... perhaps the box it comes in like the 2005's is different?

This is exciting news for me. I do feel bad for deluxeduck and ginger but I missed it the first time around. I know I would be pretty annoyed and pissed if they rerelease any of limited edition bags I had.

I was at LV today and my SA showed me the lookbook for sunglasses she just received and we were drooling over these Millionaires! The colors are gorgeous!!! Launch date is unknown so far, but wow, at $1050 apiece, these are expensive sunglasses but the price seems worth it --- major drool factor taken into account with that price point!!

These are scheduled to come out later this year like October and they are TAKING RESERVATIONS ONLY!!!! THIS MEANS 50% depost is REQUIRED!!!!!!! ASAP! I am going tomorrow the 12th to put my depost down! These are EXTREMELY LIMITED!!! SO YOU MUST PICK A COLOR... IF ONE DOES PUT THE DEPOSIT DOWN AND DECIDES THEY DO NOW WANT THE GLASSES, IT TURNS INTO A STORE CREDIT ONLY!!!!! PACKAGING FOR THESE GLASSES IS NOT AVAILABLE AS OF YET BUT I HOPE ITS ANOTHER HARDSIDED BOX, NOT JUST A LEATHER CASE. THESE RETAIL FOR $1,050.00

^
NOt every store will get them, I heard that only the biggest stores would get them which does NOT include mine, but the Sas are ordering in like crazy. =PI hope I get a pair, either in torquise or purple. I didn't have to put down any deposit though.