If you like prefer logo free bags would you carry LV luggage?

ODEDIHAIMS

Apr 13, 2015
I'm a lover of logo free bags, especially my H bags. I do have an old LV delightful that I use whenever the weather is bad and I love how carefree it is. I recently purchased an LV Horizon rolling carry on in mono eclipse. It's lovely but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I'm considering adding a Keepall 45 in the mono eclipse as well. I'm hesitant though because I'm not sure about carrying luggage with logos. Will I feel conspicuous or will I adjust and enjoy using these pieces? I would love to hear what other H lovers think about logo luggage. TIA.

If you want LV without the logo there are plenty of alternatives to canvas.
There is a lot of LV luggage in VVN, Epi and Taiga, which apart from a discreet LV stamp in a corner is label free.
Most is also supplied with a plain protective cover
You don't have to have monogram or damier in one of their guises.

As this is the Hermes thread, there are some very nice (and logo free) pieces of Hermes luggage.

Last edited:
I did look at the Epi version and it was lovely but more than $1000 more. I wasn't willing to spend additional money. That's why I chose the eclipse pattern since it is more subdued. But still second guessing myself. Thanks for the advice.