If you have to pick one love..who will it be? LV or Chanel

Well I dont have any chanel bags. And to be honest I am not that drawn to them. Maybe 1 or 2 styles. The classic Flap.
So I would have to go with LV just because I am a more casual chic and LV IMO can be thrown around and loved.

i don't know....i do not currently own a chanel but i know want one down the road. I have 1 LV which is a azur speedy 30 and it's lovely but i'm more of a balenciaga girl. now...if i had to choose between LV, Chanel, or Balenciaga...Balenciaga hands down.

Hands down Chanel! I've been 'in love' with Chanel for over 25 years and have only ever worn their fragrance; so if I could only carry one bag it would be Chanel.
Cheers,

Definitely Chanel, although I finally bought the most beautiful LV! It's the Epi Alma in Cassis. It is the prettiest purple color.

I don't prefer signature pieces, so until I bought my Alma, I have not been attracted to LV bags.

This is the same reason I like Chanel classics, they are discreetly Chanel.

Chanel!!

Once they got away from the chain straps, they had me.

I have several LVs but I can't say I am really in love with any of them like I thought I would be.

But if I had to pick one HATE, I'd have no problem with that. Fendi. Loved them until every single one I ever had fell apart in less than a year. The last one broke the very first time I used it.

I wouldn't be too happy since I don't like anything from LV and Chanel.

If you add Balenciaga to the mix, I would choose that. I don't have any Balenciaga bags, but I do like some of the styles and would be happy to try them out.