If you have to pick one love..who will it be? LV or Chanel

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
in a happy place!
Well I dont have any chanel bags. And to be honest I am not that drawn to them. Maybe 1 or 2 styles. The classic Flap.
So I would have to go with LV just because I am a more casual chic and LV IMO can be thrown around and loved.

Jan 29, 2006
i don't know....i do not currently own a chanel but i know want one down the road. I have 1 LV which is a azur speedy 30 and it's lovely but i'm more of a balenciaga girl. now...if i had to choose between LV, Chanel, or Balenciaga...Balenciaga hands down.

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Hands down Chanel! I've been 'in love' with Chanel for over 25 years and have only ever worn their fragrance; so if I could only carry one bag it would be Chanel.
Cheers,

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Eh, neither. I used to own LV, but I really couldn't get into it, so I sold it. Chanel is a little more classic, but I prefer more casual bags.

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Definitely Chanel, although I finally bought the most beautiful LV! It's the Epi Alma in Cassis. It is the prettiest purple color.

I don't prefer signature pieces, so until I bought my Alma, I have not been attracted to LV bags.

This is the same reason I like Chanel classics, they are discreetly Chanel.

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
Indiana
Chanel!!

Once they got away from the chain straps, they had me.

I have several LVs but I can't say I am really in love with any of them like I thought I would be.

But if I had to pick one HATE, I'd have no problem with that. Fendi. Loved them until every single one I ever had fell apart in less than a year. The last one broke the very first time I used it.

msterling

O.G.
Aug 19, 2007
I wouldn't be too happy since I don't like anything from LV and Chanel.

If you add Balenciaga to the mix, I would choose that. I don't have any Balenciaga bags, but I do like some of the styles and would be happy to try them out.