If You Have the Vintage Ergo Hobo....

I tried it on at the boutique and it is a great bag. I would not mind getting one at some point. I like a bag with a zipper and one thats roomy and not too heavy. I also think it will look great for years to come.

Ladies,

I didn't want to start a new thread for these pics, but here is my new vintage hobo!

I LOVE this bag. It holds SOOO much but it doesn't look like a huge bag, and things don't seem to get lost b/c it is more 'long' than 'deep.' The color is amazing, and the PCE price was a great incentive!

I've walked by this bag a few times before and now realize it is just what I've been looking for! I had the same experience with my Ali. It took awhile to discover the right bag.

Here are some pics!:P

Attachments

• ergo1 (Large).JPG
    ergo1 (Large).JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 59
  • ergo2 (Large).JPG
    ergo2 (Large).JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 44
  • ergo3 (Large).JPG
    ergo3 (Large).JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 52
Its gorgeous!!! Congrats (now I want one even more)

I'm trying to decide if I should start a new thread so these pics don't get lost, or should I just add them to the June purchases? I just want to make sure that people see these pics if they're thinking about it for PCE b/c you can save a lot of money on this bag right now...

Whaddya think?:rolleyes:

Well I can only get it with a PCE discount. I called and they said they mailed them out so IF i'm getting one it should come today, oooh I hope!!

If you didn't get one, I'd recommend just going to the store, explaining that you're a regular Coach customer, and you'd like to have the PCE discount applied to your order. If you're polite, I bet they just go ahead and give it to you. It's worth a shot!:smile:

They barely even looked at my card and then gave it back to me to use the rest of the week, so I say go for it!:wlae:

Candy and Messenger,

I'm so excited for you! This bag is really a hidden treasure. I hope you'll post some pics of your goodies when you bring them home!:tup:
WOO HOO :yahoo::yahoo:I've got it here in my hot little hands! I can't believe I resisted this long. I'm usually pretty good about impulse buying, but I really stuck to my guns and waited for the PCE event. I'm glad I did, I saved over $250!!! I'll try and take pics tonight!

Oh I'm so jealous! =( I didn't get a PCE card today and my store said if I got one it shoulda been here today and they also came off like you needed the card to get the discount so I guess I'm screwed, I can't afford it now. =(

Your bag is stunning!! I think I need to change my "what's your next bag" entry to the ergo now! I should not look at these threads anymore. That bag is actually perfect, enjoy!