If you have the Saint Topez...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. in any color, please let me know how you like it. :P

Pics, of course, is always appreciated. What can you fit in there? It looks so structured and sleek but it seems a bit "thin" to fit anything substantial.

Here's the Eluxury link if you don't know which bag I'm talking about. :smile:

2. There's a pic of someone wearing a moka one in the visual aids thread! It looks really cute!!!!

3. Thanks! let me take a peek!

4. I have a red St. Tropez. It's not very practical. It looks gorgeous and all but it doesn't fit anything. I can only put a wallet, fone, keys. It hurts the shoudlers if you carry the purse too long cuz the strings are too thin.
    I hope this helps.

5. My thoughts exactly! Mine is black and my friends call it my binder bag (apparently looks like a binder..haha!) My bf said I had to have it, so he got it for me, it has rarely seen the light of day, but I am glad I have it. Its my favorite from the epi line, my only regret is I didn't get it in Mandarin!

6. That's it!? For that size I thought it might fit a bit more. I guess my suspicion was correct: it's too "thin" for anything. :Push:

7. You can fit more than the epi pochette...you just have to stack it so it doesn't compromise the shape of the bag..also you don't want it to be too heavy b/c of the thin straps. As for comfort on the shoulders I find it just fine.

8. I don´t really like it.

9. i have one in pepper.. it was belong to my mom.. and i took it. hehe
    i love it.. but not really can put a lot of stuff in..
    and yesterday i saw a lady carrying the st. tropez in black.. we have the same bag heheheh and both of us having pedicure:supacool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice