If you have the Mono Wilshire MM....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. are you happy with it? Is it comfortable to carry for a daily bag?

I could not find any clubhouse for the new mono version...would love to hear how people are liking it and any modeling pics.

2. i tried it in store and it's very comfortable, no breaking in required i feel unlike my mono noe

3. I bought the Wilshire MM a few weeks ago and returned it. IMO the straps were too short and to get in and out of the bag you have to drop it to your elbow. I didnt like that since I have a 7 month old in my arms most of the time. Plus, the bag was small in my opinion (Im 5'6).

If you are petite framed and shorter ...this would be a great bag. I have a NF MM and it seemed to fit better and seem bigger although the measurements are smaller than the Wilshire MM. Maybe since the Wilshire is a structured bag it doesnt give as much as the NF so it feels smaller. Now, let me tell you this...the interior choc lining is beautiful!! I loved that about the bag....

so the end result is I have ordered the GM and am waiting for it to arrive. I like the bag, its nice and the straps are comfortable/flat...I just needed the bigger bag with longer straps. Once it does arrive I will post pics since I cant seem to find any on the forum. I hope this helps!

4. I have the vernis and adore it......

5. ^ Any updates on your Wilshire Vernis? Which size do you have? Is it good enough as a handheld/ tote bag? I'm interested in getting one myself. Thanks.

6. I also have the Wilshire MM in vernis and I love it! I think that it is too small to use as a major tote bag or baby bag, but it is the perfect size for a handbag.

7. I also have it....in mono....great bag...dh bought it for me for my bday...that same day bag was launched...great everyday bag. Beautiful interior with pockets!!!

I wanted the neverfold at first but the wilshire has more of a crisp struture which i love

will update load the pic soon

8. I won't go for the monogram Wilshire... just not striking like the Vernis.
    Then again, I won't get a Vernis because I think it is too high maintenance for everyday use. So guess, I won't be owning a Wilshire.

9. Mono Wilshire MM is my first LV bag, and I never regretted it since I bought her... She is just a gorgeous bag...

10. i think the wilshire MM in monogram is gorgeous.