If you have some clevage how they heck do you wear the scarf as a top??

LL, Neiman Marcus has some really super Brit bra brands in larger sizes. The names are escaping me at the moment (Picture me feeling stupid right now:smile:

That's good to know. Can I safely assume NM would also have sales help who could help me get the right fit? I know that isn't true for every high-end shop, and I definitely will need the help.

And oh, Ghost, and Loony, you both look fab in your scarves-as-tops! Sorry I neglected to say so -- I was certainly thinking it. :shame:

Ghost you look great. I was wondering how you keep the scarf from not showing your tummy. When I wore my top on vacation tied similar to yours a little of my tummy showed and my 10yr kept bugging me to pull my top down.
He's an old man in a little kids body.

Love that. You have a shape that way which is the major problem if you don't wear a bra. Great idea. Who makes the bandeau?? Can you breathe;)

I am looking right now... the tag ...Doh:P it is from the Limited! I think the black straps come off. I have never used the straps. I do think that Target sells them as well without the straps.:heart:...Yes I can breathe :roflmfao:and it helps to flatten out the tummy a little :wlae: which is always nice:flowers:

Ghost you look great. I was wondering how you keep the scarf from not showing your tummy. When I wore my top on vacation tied similar to yours a little of my tummy showed and my 10yr kept bugging me to pull my top down.
He's an old man in a little kids body.

The bandeau I pull down a bit furthur which allows for the silk scarf to ride up a bit, but the bandeau covers it perfectly. I may go and try my Grand Fonds here in a minute. I am feeling inspired!:nuts:

Here are some deomonstration photos of just the bandeau~ Grand Fonds in Blue:heart:

Attachments

• scarves and twillyd 003.jpg
    scarves and twillyd 003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 107
  • scarves and twillyd 007.jpg
    scarves and twillyd 007.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 92
  • scarves and twillyd 006.jpg
    scarves and twillyd 006.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 89