If you have some clevage how they heck do you wear the scarf as a top??

Beautiful, Loony! Fab body!

HGFon5.jpg

Ghost, lovely avatar!

I have to pull a scarf real tight, and there's not much left for nice, flowy knot ends. Hardly any left, actually! :shame:

Thank you mrss! :tup:

I am, Handy. I find that I have to use a necklace because if I just tie the scarf around my neck it ends up too short on the body (ie there's a gap between my jeans waistband and the bottom/waist part of scarf, if that makes sense).

whooohooo! the necklace worked! going to buy something to wear under and over it this week and get cracking on wearing it! whooohooo again! thanks!

I have gotten 2 beautiful new scarves (90) and I tried them as a top. They are gorgeous, but I wear a "C" cup and need to wear a bra...how do I do this? Those little pasty things do not work for me. I love the look of the scarves as a top for summer..any suggestions?

I could wear them with a strapless bra, but then I would need to wear a sweater or something over for the back as the bra would show?

Any suggestions would be fabulous...TIA:heart:

Same problem here. I would try it over a tank with built in bra. A real bra not a shelf bra. That way you won't lose your shape. I like the cardie idea, but what if you want to take it off?

Here is me today~

The mirror has scratches on it, it is not scratches on the Black Widow;)

Attachments

• scarves and twillyd.jpg
    scarves and twillyd.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 175
  • scarves and twillyd 002.jpg
    scarves and twillyd 002.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 321
  • scarves and twillyd 004.jpg
    scarves and twillyd 004.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 144
WOW!! Ghost, you look fantastic, love both scarves!!
I think I may have to try now, your pics give me inspiration, although I would have to wear a cardi or something to hide my bingo wings :P:upsidedown::upsidedown:
Is it an H necklace?