If you have some clevage how they heck do you wear the scarf as a top??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have gotten 2 beautiful new scarves (90) and I tried them as a top. They are gorgeous, but I wear a "C" cup and need to wear a bra...how do I do this? Those little pasty things do not work for me. I love the look of the scarves as a top for summer..any suggestions?

I could wear them with a strapless bra, but then I would need to wear a sweater or something over for the back as the bra would show?

Any suggestions would be fabulous...TIA:heart:

2. I wear them over a plain boob tube/vest/tank/tee and sometimes under a little cardie.

3. ^^ Ding Ding Ding ...The lightbulb has just went off! :idea:..Thank you Loony!!! I have a couple of those. That would work splendidly! I was wondering how I was going to pull it off...:woohoo:

4. Or.....dare to go bare......sort of..... I have heard this works, but give it a look see before taking the plunge ;)... and still, maybe walk s l o w l y. Google:
    Victoria's Secret adhesive underwire plunge bra support cups to size D backless, used with adhesive 10 uses for 36$

Attached Files:

5. Thanks EH! I am going to check those out too! :flowers:

6. You are welcome!!!! PS love the avatar!!!

7. OOOH THANK YOU! you just reminded me that i think i can now wear a scarf as a top! yipee!! gonna try it on tonight!

eta: um wait, just tried and no i can't :sad:

8. Ghost....Baby ghost is adorable! How old??:love:

9. Finn...Crackin' my ass up! :roflmfao:

EH~ Thank you =)

Bijouxlady~ Hey girl, he is 6 months old. He was born 3 weeks premature. He is a strapping 20 lbs..we make em' big in this family:lol: Thank you~:shame:

10. No problem, I'd love to hear how you get on.

I was looking to see if I had any clearer photos but this is the only one that I have at the moment. I wore the scarf over a tee which you can't really see under the cardigan. I'm a DD-E depending on the brand of the bra :s

[​IMG]

11. Ok~ You look absolutely HOT!!!! I have the grand Fonds in blue..I am SO wearing this this summer!!!

The colors of the scarves cannot be compared to any other designer I have ever seen. That are just simply spectacular. Maybe tomorrow I will try it with my Cheval Mon Carre. and my new Widow...Hm....sounds like a plan. I will post pics after I get home. I hope I have a black sweater I can wear over...

12. :huh:oh.. thats cute lOony!!

Ghost... your avatar.. of baby ghost is so:huh:o CUTE!!

13. Thank you :shame:

Can't go wrong with Grands Fonds, you can tie that one a million different ways and it'll still look fantastic! I imagine that Cheval Sur Mon will make for a great and slightly more understated look too though.

14. I'm with Loony I just wear a cardigan to cover the back :yes:

15. do you guys have instuctions on how to tie it? i couldn't tie it at my back...