If you have purchased from a boutique, do you automatically get...

Is that for a sample of the perfume?? That doesn't make sense because you can sample it in the boutique if you visit it. I just purchased (well it had to be ordered) from the boutique itself and I didn't get anything special. (except overnight shipping for free, I told the SA it was my birthday Friday).

nope, mas. it's more a random thing than that (definately not automatic). but if you visit the same boutique, you could probably just ask an sa about it. :yes:

I think it is more random, however I did get a PCE card not long after my first purchase. I had bought a small hobo, coin purse and a key fob...the card sucked me into buying the wallet. And I haven't looked back since.

Thanks for the info! I went to my first Coach boutique last week (I know I'm a bit late in the game) and purchased 3 wristlets, a belt and 2 scarves. Half of the order was special info so I hope she remembers me!

You're much more likely to get a card if you made multiple purchases in a single visit. I haven't been in the store in a while, so I think I'm out of luck this round :crybaby: