If you have ordered a lock through Chloe,

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how long did it take for you to receive it?

I ordered a lock a month ago, paid for shipping, and still have not received it.

I called the store where I purchased the lock and they told me that it was still 'pending' and they may be having a hard time locating the color/lock I requested.

I'm just really frustrated with this whole process.

Before I stopped by the store and ordered a lock in person a month ago, I ordered the same lock over the phone. Over a period of 2 months, I routinely called the store about the lock.

"It's coming from Paris," one of the girls said. "I'll call you when we get it in."

Is it because I asked them to order the lock and said I would come in the store and pay for it upon pick-up?

2. Fortunately I haven't had any problems with my Paddy. But I do feel so, so sorry for you that you have to go through this. It must be so frustrating especially not being able to get a straight answer. I really hope it works out well for you.

3. How much was the lock? I needed a new key and leather strap for the key and ordered one from Neimans. They got the key in pretty quickly but are waiting on the strap. They also couldn't give me a price until they got the strap! So, I'm ordering it blind!