If you have a small florentine satchel....

I carry it all three ways. If it's not too heavy, I either carry it by the short handles or on the shoulder by the long strap. I rarely ever wear it crossbody. Most of the times I carry my whole life in it. For such times, I have doubled the long strap (a how to video is available on YouTube) and carry it like a shoulder bag. I don't know why, but it makes the bag seem less heavy 😊
Sorry no mod shots.

I don't have the small satchel in florentine, but I have the Croco fino satchel which is about the same size. I also have the regular Stanwich satchel. I almost always start out carrying it in the crook if my arm by the short handles, and then almost always I end up throwing it over my shoulder with the long strap. I very rarely carry it cross body.

I don't have the small satchel but I have the Stanwich satchel. I took the long strap off because it just seemed to get in my way. I usually pick it up by the handles but carry it on my arm. I never wear bags on my shoulders due to the fact that they won't stay on!

I never wear it crossbody. Dont like that bag in that way. Maybe if it was mini..

I wear it in the crook of the arm, short handles. Double strapped and on the shoulder, if I need my hands free (shopping).

You can find some mod pictures in the Florentine satchel thread. Under my profile name are mods for regular sized one in a separate thread.

I have a small teal. I doubled the straps over so if I need a free hand, I toss it over my shoulder. Otherwise I carry it by the handles by hand or arm.
These are the shots I took when I first got my bag. I took a pic with it cross body. But I don't wear it that way. Since then I've doubled the straps over.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398205740.366918.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398205768.521103.jpg

I have a plum that is beautiful. I don't wear bags cross body, so I usually wear this bag in the crook of my arm. The strap is a little too long to wear over the shoulder (I have to find that video on how to double the strap!!). It's just not comfortable on the shoulder with the long strap.

That teal looks gorgeous on you Bobetta!

Thanks!!! That was my first intro into the satchel world. Lol. And I struggled with the teal color at first since I'm not a fan of green in general. And even though teal is blue-green, I would see mainly green. Lol. But Dooney knows how to do teal so I love the bag. :smile:

I have a small teal. I doubled the straps over so if I need a free hand, I toss it over my shoulder. Otherwise I carry it by the handles by hand or arm.
These are the shots I took when I first got my bag. I took a pic with it cross body. But I don't wear it that way. Since then I've doubled the straps over.
View attachment 2589449View attachment 2589450
Love this bag on you cross body. I normally don't do cross body either but around the holidays, I wore it cross body with leggings and a sweater. I thought it looked ok but it's not my first preference. Thanks for posting.

Love this bag on you cross body. I normally don't do cross body either but around the holidays, I wore it cross body with leggings and a sweater. I thought it looked ok but it's not my first preference. Thanks for posting.

Aw, thanks! And I like the idea of wearing it cross body with leggings and a sweater. Must've looked so cute.

I have a few of the small (black, royal blue, navy, lavender, Kelly green and Dillen orange/tan trim) and I carry mine by the handles on my hand and if I need my hands I just use the long strap as a long shoulder strap. Have not tried carrying it cross body.