If You Have A Northface

I've bought mine from EMS and REI when they have codes or percents off. I know EMS just had 20% off most, if not all, North Face recently. Dick's Sporting Goods also carries them.

The most common place I see them on sale (not just seasonal/clearance stuff) are sporting goods stores like Dicks, Sports Authority, and Joes. Nordstrom Rack occasionally has some stuff, but usually its seasonal merchandise.

I bought my black down Northface at bloomingdales during F&F - it's included in the 20% off. I also have a fleece Northface that I got at Nordstrom during the Anniversary sale (but this is in the summer, so you may not find heavy coats if that is what's needed.) If you're not in a complete rush to get it, you will def. be able to find a deal. Good luck!

I bought mine from a local outdoors store (Mountain High Outfitters) - I've had it since 2001 :nuts: and it is still holding up nicely!

As for online stores, I know Moosejaw.com carries them in lots of colors.

Bloomies had them 20% off a couple weeks ago in store, not sure if it's still there though.

I don't think they ever go on sale in actual north face stores, but i could be wrong.