If you had to pick..

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
Hey my fellow LV lovers! My bag ban looks like it is coming to an end sooner than I expected! Yay!!! I am trying to limit myself to either three or two LV bags this year. One of the will be the Eva in DE. If I decide to only get one more which one would you pick: empriente speedy, portobello pm, or totally pm in mono? TIA!!

Portobello or Totally...though you don't have it on the list, I would suggest the Sully PM/GM.

It really depends on the bag style and what you want it for.

I like the sully the best of the 3. But the portobello would be 2nd and then the totally.

I think from your collection and what you have and if you enjoy speedys id go with emp but they only make them in 25. If you want something you will be using to put baby things in from time to time and also looking at your collection i would say Portobello (DE is so Worry free and i think you will love it!!):hbeat: or a Totally, i have the MK version and love it i was going to get LV but my "realistic side of me said im gonna take it to amusement parks and let my bag get beat up and wet and opted not to. But id choose it. And still looking into it;)
But i would also suggest trying them on so you know how comfort level is for you out of these bags :smile:
Hth and good luck;)