If you had to pick...

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
First off...you guys are amazing. I have learned so much in the last few weeks and really feel like I have been doing my research (my parents probably wish i worked this hard when I was in college...ha ha!).

So I'm still down this...PST, GST or Medallion. If I get the PST I could get a pair of ballet flats since it is less expensive than the other two. What's a girl to do?!

Yep, i think the pst and the flats would be gorgeous together. But do you have a Chanel store close by that you can try them all on and make your final decision that way?

Any one of them will be great, my first was the GST :smile:

The Medallion isn't larger than the PST, to me.
I'd got for GST if you need a big bag. If you need a really big bag, I'd go for PST & flats! :biggrin:

I have both PST & GST, it really depends on your need of size, PST offers plenty of room for essentials, but I use GST more during winter time b/c i have room for small hand lotions, scarf or cardigan, KWIM?

If you have a Saks near you, the next EGC event is 12/15 if i am not mistaken. It's like you spend X amount of money, you receive Y amount of Saks gift card back (must use w/n60 days, but SA can waive that restrction by asking manager). It's how I buy Chanels :graucho: PM me if you don't have a Saks near by, I can help out :smile: