If you had to pick, which one?

Which beautiful bag if you can only pick one.

• Epi Alma in Indigo

• Emp Fascinante in Celeste

Results are only viewable after voting.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
If you could only have one for a while, would you pick the Epi Alma PM (with strap) in Indigo or the Emp Fascinante in Celeste? I know they are very different & I love them both for different reasons. PM Alma fits a bit more and the indigo with silver hw is stunning. The Fascinante is also beautiful and a great leather. Fits a bit less and doens't really work crossbody. I should add that I already own a Prada lux tote in bluette, but the alma seems different to me. I want them all! :lol:

So I voted for the Fascinante because aesthetically I prefer it, but it sounds like you are really leaning towards the Alma from your post. Best of luck in your decision!

If you could only have one for a while, would you pick the Epi Alma PM (with strap) in Indigo or the Emp Fascinante in Celeste? I know they are very different & I love them both for different reasons. PM Alma fits a bit more and the indigo with silver hw is stunning. The Fascinante is also beautiful and a great leather. Fits a bit less and doens't really work crossbody. I should add that I already own a Prada lux tote in bluette, but the alma seems different to me. I want them all! :lol:
Epi Alma...indigo with the silver hardware is stunning!