If you had to chose.....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love these bags equally, but not too sure on which one would be more of a classic style. I was hoping you guys would give me your input...negative or positive.

[​IMG] in black though or [​IMG] they're just about the same price. I have a few MJacobs, but not in this style...always wanted one in this style.

2. I like texture so I naturally lean towards the black quilted bag.
    I think both are pretty timeless, but the black is slightly more IMO.

3. I like the black one the best. The other one is ok. I don't really like the shape or the straps on the side. Jmo. Good luck with your choice.

4. I love both bags- seriously but there is just something about the quilted leather that I really love. The first one reminds me of a typical MJ bag (which is not a bad thing) while the quilted just stands out more and will always be a classic- never go out of style really. Either way, you can't go wrong. Let us know what you decide!

5. I like the yellow (is that considered yellow?) one :biggrin: The black one is nice, but it's a little too shiny for me, almost patent leather-like.

6. As far as being a more classic bag, I'd go with the black one.

7. I like the black one better. I think it get more use. The first looks very seasonal imo.

8. Thanks all for your input...I knew I could count you! They're actually the same bag, but in different textures...just couldn't decide if I should go with the quilted patent or the smooth leather and of course I'm sticking with black (not very daring, I'm afraid :worried: ).

9. I like the second bag because it looks classier than the first bag. The first bag looks a bit boring to me.

10. I like the quilted bag. Where do you live in Northern California? I live in San Jose.

11. Definitely the second! Even better IRL!

12. Quilted! It's not so plain, like the first one.

13. quilted =)

14. Black quilted!!!!!!

15. i think the black one's prettyyy...:love: