If you had to chose *ONLY* one: whiskey or brun paddy?

1. I need help ladies. I ordered the tobacco/brun paddy from the NAP sale, but I also ordered a whiskey from Nordies a couple months back. Haven't used it yet, so is definitely eligible for a return if needed.

I was originally all set on the whiskey color because I want a color that is versatile with most wadrobe colors. It's a little bit orange-y for my taste, but I am still drawn to the color.

But, the NAP paddy was such a wonderful deal and the color is gorgeous. This bag is slightly smaller and more boxier in shape than the whiskey.

I really can't keep both, as I like variety too much and don't want two colors of the same purse, but I really am having trouble with my decision. :cursing:

Need some objective thoughts to try to put me one way or the other. Thanks!

2. My vote would be brun.

3. i like whiskey better! the brun shade isnt as nice as the choco IMO.

4. Whiskey! Brun is bor-ing :P

But, don't let the fact you got the Brun at a cheap price dictate your choice – you should keep the one you really love :tender:

5. ^ Exactly, keep the one you truly love more..!!

I can imagine brun would work better with my wardrobe too so I woud propably choose brun from these 2, even whisky is a classic gorgeous colour..!! :nuts: ...Which ever you choose you cant go wrong but sometimes it's wiser to go with bag that matches easier on everything :yes:

6. can you post a piccie of them both together for us? help us to help you make the best decision ;)

7. Here is a pic side by side:

[​IMG]

8. Whiskey

9. ooooh yes, if you put them together, Whiskey for me is the clear winner :smile:

10. Oh they're both pretty...!!! :love: It's no wonder you're having hard time there choosing:biggrin:
    Try to figure out which one would you rather carry today because I bet that's "the one" for you. I wish you could keep em both!

11. i love the brun it will go with more clothes and it will disguise dirt marks if you have a clumsy moment!(i know what im like):roflmfao:

12. Another vote for Whiskey! It's what I have and I LOVE it. :smile:

13. I vote Whiskey. The color is so unique.

14. i have whisky and choco and althought no one does brown better than chloe, the whisky is just too beautiful. I would go for the whisky

15. Seeing them together just confirms my vote: whiskey! It is outstanding!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice