If you had to choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you had to choose between a new Speedy 35, and a Neverfull either mm or gm, which one would you choose and why? I have been debating back and fourth and need to have my mind made up by the 4th!

2. WoW these are great classic options . if i wer you id chose mono neverfull Gm . it seems liek a allaround great bag bec of its size and shape ..plus not much vechetta :smile:

3. To me, the speedy 35 is just too big so I would chose the Neverfull GM if I had to have a huge bag. I prefer the MM though for me. :biggrin:

4. Speedy 35 it's huge on me, I would prefer a 25 or 30 ( I have a 25 one and it's the right size for me ). Then regarding the NF I prefer the MM. It depends....if I may are you going to carry loads of things?

5. thanks guys! I have a Mono speedy 30 right now, and I'd just like some thing a bit bigger and preferebly a different design other then mono! I'll let you know when I end up purchasing! I think whatever I don't buy in the store, I'll buy on ebay :smile:

6. Speedy 35

7. I see...so maybe a Damier Ebene NF?
    Let us know what you decide to buy :P

8. Neverfull GM

9. Speedy 35

10. Neverfull.....easier to carry on shoulder...and depends how much you want to carry for the size MM or GM.

11. #11 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  12. Speedy 35

13. If yo like the large size of the speedy I would go speedy. I am not a big NF fan. The speedy is classic.

14. If you already have a Speedy 30, get the Neverfull! It's silly to have so many speedies

15. Tough choice considering I have both the speedy 35 and NF GM :biggrin: I would say get the speedy first.