If you had to choose one Michael kors purse which would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. I really love the second one!

3. Leopard is fab, but the bronze is really stunning in person. My vote is bronze Astor.

4. The bronze

5. I'm not a fan of animal prints, but I have to admit that, of the three, I like the Uptown Astor in leopard print the most.

6. Love satchels and animal print sooooo #3.

7. I am not a fan of leopard, so #2 it is :smile:!

8. love the first one!

9. If I had to choose, I'd pick the first one. However, if I needed a more practical bag, I'd pick the second one because metallics are more versatile.

10. The second...def more my style, but it is not for
    me...so get the one you love!

11. Well you know I love the bronze since I'm thinking of getting it myself. I guess my only thing with the animal print is that it's made of haircalf, and that kinda grosses me out. I'd rather leather. But maybe you like the haircalf in which case it's a hard decision for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I guess if it's just an opinion you are looking for, the bronze only because I don't like haircalf.

12. omg the second one is fantastic i love it :P

13. I would pick an Astor, but I am not sure which one. Neither are really my style, so it is hard to say without seeing them in person. I do know I love the Astor style and it is a very comfy bag.

14. I kinda like #3. But I am in a satchel phase at the moment.

15. Leopard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!