If you had to choose ONE Coach...

I just thought this would be fun to see which bags we love the most. I hope no one minds, as you can tell I'm bored!! Mine would be my Bridgit in (Black):graucho:

Of all the bags I have, I find the Bleecker Large Flap bag to be the most convenient and find that I use it the most (I have two of them). I have newer bags which I love the look of and that I carry, but they just aren't as perfect. Newer isn't always better, and the handheld bags just aren't doing a thing for me!

I guess if I had to be forced (at gunpoint, no doubt) to choose only one Coach bag to carry from now on, I would have to be forced to choose one of my XL leather Ergo totes. Which one?

I can use the plum Ergo belted tote or the chocolate pleated ergo tote. Which one? Now that's a tough decision. :shrugs:

Chocolate Ergo Pleated Tote
IMG_0119.gif

IMG_0120.jpg

Or the plum Ergo belted tote (only EvilBay picture...too lazy to take my own).

I'm still undecided. :Push: If push comes to shove, I'd probably choose the plum Ergo Belted Tote because I've used that one many times over and it has the classic Legacy Striped lining. Besides, it's got nifty brass studs and belted clip adornment. :nuts:

Attachments

• PlumErgo11265.jpg
    PlumErgo11265.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
Gee what type of horrible world would I be in if I only had one Coach bag :wtf::rolleyes:
I would have to say my Signature stripe satchel , its big enough to stuff a lot of junk in but not so big that it gets weighed done too much

I guess if I had to be forced (at gunpoint, no doubt) to choose only one Coach bag to carry from now on, I would have to be forced to choose one of my XL leather Ergo totes. Which one?

I can use the plum Ergo belted tote or the chocolate pleated ergo tote. Which one? Now that's a tough decision. :shrugs:

Chocolate Ergo Pleated Tote
IMG_0119.gif

IMG_0120.jpg

Or the plum Ergo belted tote (only EvilBay picture...too lazy to take my own).

I'm still undecided. :Push: If push comes to shove, I'd probably choose the plum Ergo Belted Tote because I've used that one many times over and it has the classic Legacy Striped lining. Besides, it's got nifty brass studs and belted clip adornment. :nuts:
T-Girl, those are beautiful totes, I thought you would have said Zoe!!!:smile: