If you had to choose ONE Coach...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which Coach would it be? I have a few that I love a wristlet, mini skinny, small hobo, small hamptons and a pouch, but I'm looking for that be-all, end-all of Coach's. There are so many designs and styles that I like, that I thought I'd reach out and ask you all; which purse is a "must have"? Which purse do you own that you find the most useful and you love more and more everyday? Please help me out!!!

2. definitely a legacy leather shoulder bag. i have dreams about that bag in white :drool:

3. Definitely the Legacy Shoulder Bags (The leather and lining is TDF), Gallery Totes and regular totes.

4. Hmmmm.....I think I would choose......aww forget it. I cant choose!

5. C-A-R-L-Y...:heart: :girlsigh: :cutesy: :tender:

6. I would go with my small hobos. I have them in almost everycolor, I just love that style.

7. Ooh I hadn't thought about the Legacy bags! Thanks for the ideas! Keep them coming!! :yes:

8. This thread popped up a while ago and I thought I could never choose but now I know: my brown Ali - perfect with everything.

9. Hmm I'd go with either a Carly or a tote. I would love to have the gigantic signature stripe tote (in vermilion please!) to use as an overnight bag. Of all the other bags I have liked, my fondness has disappeared. I used to long for a Legacy shoulder bag, but once I saw it in person, ideally I wish it were a smidge bigger with a longer strap.

10. Definitely my Legacy Satchel. While I love all the others, the Satchel is my true love :heart:

11. I agree. I'm about a month and a half into my Coach obsession, and my small khaki/mahogany small signature hobo is my fave. It holds much more that you'd think.

I foresee some more small hobos in various colors in my future.

12. I would go for a Carly :heart:

13. Can I choose two? :P

Have to agree, I really love the versitility of my small hobo.

I also love my sig. satchel! She's still brand new from DH for my b-day!!

I'm a simple gal...no need for anything too fancy.

Attached Files:

14. Of the ones I actually own, my fave is my ergo hobo...

15. Hobo's seem to be a favorite, I might have to go check those out! It's such a hard decision!!