If you had to choose ONE Coach...

katshow

May 22, 2007
Which Coach would it be? I have a few that I love a wristlet, mini skinny, small hobo, small hamptons and a pouch, but I'm looking for that be-all, end-all of Coach's. There are so many designs and styles that I like, that I thought I'd reach out and ask you all; which purse is a "must have"? Which purse do you own that you find the most useful and you love more and more everyday? Please help me out!!!

beanpolejd

In LVoe with LV!!!
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
NJ
Definitely the Legacy Shoulder Bags (The leather and lining is TDF), Gallery Totes and regular totes.

katshow

May 22, 2007
Ooh I hadn't thought about the Legacy bags! Thanks for the ideas! Keep them coming!! :yes:

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
This thread popped up a while ago and I thought I could never choose but now I know: my brown Ali - perfect with everything.

jewelebeanie

not quite an addict!
Mar 6, 2007
Hmm I'd go with either a Carly or a tote. I would love to have the gigantic signature stripe tote (in vermilion please!) to use as an overnight bag. Of all the other bags I have liked, my fondness has disappeared. I used to long for a Legacy shoulder bag, but once I saw it in person, ideally I wish it were a smidge bigger with a longer strap.

skadinger

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
I would go with my small hobos. I have them in almost everycolor, I just love that style.
I agree. I'm about a month and a half into my Coach obsession, and my small khaki/mahogany small signature hobo is my fave. It holds much more that you'd think.

I foresee some more small hobos in various colors in my future.

katshow

May 22, 2007
Hobo's seem to be a favorite, I might have to go check those out! It's such a hard decision!!