If you had to choose between the brown/pink, pink/pink and red/creme Cherry Blossom +

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Papillon, which would you choose? Is one more rare that the others? I am having a hard time deciding, and I thought I would ask opinions while I am waiting for some authentications to be done.

2. Personally, I'm not a fan of the red and creme. The other two I like equally.

3. I vote brown/pink :biggrin:

4. I like the brown/pink best, too.

5. I too vote for brown/pink. Very chic & will go with a lot of outfits. The pink on pink is a little too light for my liking.

One of my dream bags.... very jealous!! :greengrin:

6. I would vote brown/pink or pink/pink however think the latter one is less versatile as it is very light. Anyway you can't go wrong, good luck deciding!

7. Brown + Pink !!!!

8. Thanks everyone! I think brown/pink it is!

9. red/creame for sure! I had the pouchette but I never used it (WAY too small fpr me) and decided to sell it....the colors are so beautiful!!!

10. Red/creme then pink/pink. Brown/pink is a bit too dull in my opinion (considering it's supposed to be a fun, light-hearted bag).

11. Thanks everyone! I ended up purchasing a brown/pink, but I still want the red/creme one. I hope I made the right decision!

12. I HAD to come back and tell you this story.

I had a red/creme papillon YEARS ago. I loved it. I couldn't find it one day.... I was going crazy looking for it when my mother goes, "Oh, that one with the smiling flowers all over it? I gave that to your sister in law." Great, thanks mom. When I asked my SIL for it back, she said it was.... wait for it.... in a garbage bag in her garage somewhere :wtf:

13. :nuts::nuts::nuts: Im glad she didnt trash it or give it away tho! Did you get it bck in okay shape lol??? Thats so funny but I would have freaked out:P

14. Im sure its going to be great..show us pictures when you get it!! :smile:

15. I like brown and pink together.