If you HAD to carry 1 bag, what would it be?

KathGrace

Aug 25, 2008
Many people switch bags based on their outfit. Others have a few staples. Others still only carry 1.

If you had to carry 1 bag for day and evening (formal events excluded) what would it be?

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
It would have to be something expensive, classic, and timeless. Probably a black Chanel bag large enough to carry my everyday things. I could never afford that right now, but if I was to only buy one bag and then not buy any others for years upon years, it would be something elegant like that.

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
louis vuitton Rosewood avenue in Amarante. often i take it to work and then use it as an evening bag

waitinglife

Jan 30, 2008
My gold leather Foley + Corinna city tote. It's the most versatile bag I've ever owned, and convertible into a messenger because of the strap/fold-over design. Even though it's ginormous, I've literally worn it to the club, through the snow, with coats as well as summer dresses, and even traveled with it. I eventually had to diversify, but the city tote made me a one-bag-woman for 3 seasons. :love:

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Asia
Will probably be my Bottega Veneta's Roma :heart:.

The size is perfect be it when I just have a couple of items, or when I need to stuff papers, books and shawl. Be it when I am dressed up for lunch or running off to the supermart in a polo-shirt and skorts. Some pics attached.

Attachments