If you HAD to carry 1 bag, what would it be?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Many people switch bags based on their outfit. Others have a few staples. Others still only carry 1.

If you had to carry 1 bag for day and evening (formal events excluded) what would it be?

2. my mono speedy 25. It's the best bag for day and night...not too big, yet fits a ton. Goes with everything too.

3. It would have to be something expensive, classic, and timeless. Probably a black Chanel bag large enough to carry my everyday things. I could never afford that right now, but if I was to only buy one bag and then not buy any others for years upon years, it would be something elegant like that.

4. I have found that my LV Sonatine has done a great job transitioning me from day to night.

5. louis vuitton Rosewood avenue in Amarante. often i take it to work and then use it as an evening bag

6. jumbo chanel

7. Black Jumbo Chanel Flap

8. My gold leather Foley + Corinna city tote. It's the most versatile bag I've ever owned, and convertible into a messenger because of the strap/fold-over design. Even though it's ginormous, I've literally worn it to the club, through the snow, with coats as well as summer dresses, and even traveled with it. I eventually had to diversify, but the city tote made me a one-bag-woman for 3 seasons. :love:

9. LV Damier speedy 25 (or 30 - but maybe too big).

10. YSL Downtown

11. Louis Vuitton mono speedy 30

12. an LV speedy

13. I simply couldn't restrict myself to just ONE bag!!!!! Sorrryyyyyy....

14. black Chanel jumbo flap

15. Will probably be my Bottega Veneta's Roma :heart:.

The size is perfect be it when I just have a couple of items, or when I need to stuff papers, books and shawl. Be it when I am dressed up for lunch or running off to the supermart in a polo-shirt and skorts. Some pics attached.

Attached Files: